- Sections 13 and 14 of the Institute of Safety Professionals of Nigeria Act, 2014 are hereby applicable.
- All ISPON members are required to comply with Code of Conduct made by the Governing Board.
- Any member who contravenes the Code of Conduct or who behaves in a manner which amounts to unacceptable professional conduct or which is prejudicial to the interests of the Institute shall be liable to disciplinary action.
- The Disciplinary Committee shall have the duty to consider and determine cases of professional misconduct referred to it, as provided in section 13 of ISPON Act 2014.
- The Committee shall consist of a Chairman and four other members of the Board of the Institute appointed by the Board.